What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use krav.co.uk.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Cookies and sessions are incredibly helpful in the management of websites. They can be used to gather information as to whether the customer is new or retuning as well as remembering what you have placed in a shopping cart. Cookies and sessions are also used in many login systems.
The cookies we use(Google Analytics):
- _ga – This helps us count how many people visit – valid for 14 months
- _gid – This helps us count revisits – valid for 24 hours
- _gat – Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made – valid for 10 minutes
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you want to find out what information we store on you please email . We will get back to you within a month with details as to what information we hold.
Right to be forgotten
If we store information about you and you want to have this information deleted please contact us on and we will delete the data.
We comply with the GDPR and any data held by us is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital interests, Public task or legitimate interest and is only such data typically name, email, phone number and address – necessary for us to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you.
If you have any issues or would like to read our data protection policy or object to us holding your data and would like us to delete it please email
Links to other websites